This ticket is available on the following media:
These tickets are purchased and then distributed by the local départements and the City of Paris, which may request a financial contribution from the beneficiaries. These annual tickets allow unlimited travel on all modes of transport within selected zones.
To request an Améthyste ticket you need to contact your département or the local CCAS (centre communal d'action sociale).
You must first have a Navigo Travel Card in your name. If you don't have one, you can get one for free:
- immediately at a RATP or SNCF Transilien ticket office, presenting proof of identity and proof of address; or
- within three weeks maximum, by ordering it from the "Manage my Navigo card" section, or by sending the application form to the Agence Navigo, you can pick one up at ticket offices in RATP and Transilien SNCF stations; or
- by contacting the Agence Navigo:
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone : 09 69 39 66 66 (standard rate call)
Your département will then examine your application, before confirming your entitlement to the Améthyste Ticket, if you meet the conditions. You can then add your ticket onto your Navigo Travel Card:
- at any ticket counter or automatic ticket machine at RATP or SNCF stations
- or by going online in the "Manage my Navigo card" section, if you have already got a Navigo recharging device (on sale at stations).
Check with your Conseil départemental to find out the exact conditions in your département, and the procedure to follow to request your Améthyste Ticket.
- The Améthyste Ticket is only issued on a Navigo card that includes your name and photo. It cannot be added onto a Navigo Découverte card, an annual Navigo Annuel card or a Navigo Imagine R card.
Améthyste Tickets are reserved for disabled or retired people under specific conditions in terms of personal resources and residing in Île-de-France. They are funded by the Île-de-France départements, which decide on the eligibility conditions and the travel zones covered. They can also request a financial contribution from the beneficiaries:
- Tickets issued by the City of Paris: Améthyste Zones 1-5.
- Tickets issued by Seine-et-Marne: Améthyste Zones 1-5 or 4-5.
- Tickets issued by Yvelines: Améthyste Zones 1-5 or 3-5.
- Tickets issued by Essonne: Améthyste Zones 1-5 or 3-5.
- Tickets issued by Hauts-de-Seine: Améthyste Zones 1-5.
- Tickets issued by Seine-Saint-Denis: Améthyste Zones 1-5, 2-5 or 3-5.
- Tickets issued by Val-de-Marne: Améthyste Zones 1-5.
- Tickets issued by the Val d'Oise: Améthyste Zones 1-5, 3-5 or 4-5.
- Within the selected zones, the Améthyste Ticket is valid on all modes of transport (metro, bus, train, RER, express tram, tram), with the exception of certain direct airport services (Orlyval, Bus Direct Paris-Aéroport ex-Cars Air France, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour, Cars Rouges).
- The Améthyste Ticket can be supplemented with a Navigo Monthly, Weekly or Day ticket covering different zones.
For all matters concerning the allocation or renewal of your Améthyste Ticket, please contact your département or the local CCAS (centre communal d'action sociale).
For your Navigo Travel Card (in the event of loss or theft for example):
- go to specific RATP ticket offices or to a RATP, SNCF Transilien or Optile agence commerciale.
- log on to "Manage my Navigo card " online.
- or contact the Agence Navigo:
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
09 69 39 22 22 (standard rate call)