This ticket is available on the following media:
- Training organisations “Avenir Jeunes”, “Programme Compétences” and “Écoles de la Deuxième chance” automatically offer free transport to their eligible trainees under the age of 26. “L’Agence Solidarité Transport”, in charge of granting free tickets, registers requests as soon as the trainee's training registration is complete and validated by the training organisation.
- Trainees receive a personalised letter from their training organisation with a username and password for www.transports-jeunes-insertion.fr , as well as instructions to obtain their first allocation of a free "Jeunes en insertion" ticket.
- The trainee must register their Navigo customer number, accept the general conditions and validate their registration on the website. Once these steps have been completed, the request is processed by “Agence Solidarité Transport”, and the training organisation, if applicable, will confirm to the trainee that free fare conditions have been granted.
- The free "Jeunes en insertion" ticket must then be added every month onto the Navigo Travel Card :
- at ticket offices and ticket machines in RATP or SNCF stations;
- from the "Manage my Navigo card " area, managed by GIE Comutitres, if you have a Navigo recharging reader (on sale at stations).
- The first free allocation covers:
- the current month until its end if the request is made between the 1st and the 15th of the month, or if the internship ends in the current month;
- the current month and the following month if the request is made between the 15th and 31st of the month, provided that the internship does not end during the current month.
- Renewal of a free fare corresponds to the allocation of one month free for the month following the month of the initial application. It is applied automatically between the 20th and the 25th of each month, as long as the month of the internship end date is later than the month of the renewal.
- Trainees who do not have a Navigo card can obtain one free of charge:
- immediately, at an “Agence commerciale” or RATP or SNCF Transilien ticket counter (by presenting proof of identity and proof of address);
- within 3 weeks, by ordering it from the "Manage my Navigo card ” section of the website, managed by the GIE Comutitres, or by returning the application form available at ticket offices of RATP or Transilien SNCF station.to the “Agence Navigo”.
This ticket is reserved for certain trainees in vocational training, who meet the following conditions :
- aged between 16 and 25;
- live in the Ile-de-France region;
- are a trainee in vocational training in one of the following regional public service training and professional integration schemes: Avenir Jeunes - Programme Compétences - École de la Deuxième chance.
- The free "Jeunes en insertion" ticket is valid for one month. It can be readded each month until the end of the training period.
- It is only issued on a Navigo card. Navigo Découverte, Navigo Imagine R or Navigo Annuel cards cannot be used for this ticket.
- While waiting to receive the free "Jeunes en insertion" ticket, eligible trainees can benefit from mobility vouchers distributed by local organisations. These mobility vouchers can be exchanged for tickets and full-price tickets at the ticket offices.
- This ticket permits free travel throughout Île-de-France.
- It is valid on all modes of transport (metro, bus, train, RER, express tram, tram), with the exception of certain direct airport services (Orlyval, Bus Direct Paris-Aéroport ex-Cars Air France, shuttles VEA Disney) and tourist buses (OpenTour, Cars Rouges).
- Enquiries concerning the free "Jeunes en insertion" ticket should be made through the trainee's training organisation that is responsible for the allocation procedure.
- In the event of any difficulty in the allocation of the free "Jeunes en insertion" ticket, contact the “Agence Solidarité Transport”:
Agence Solidarité Transport
0800 95 00 62
(9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday)
TSA 86838 – 95905 CERGY PONTOISE CEDEX
For enquiries linked to the Navigo card, such as ordering a card or reporting loss or theft:
- log in online to your personal Navigo section , managed by GIE Comutitres,
- or go to the ticket offices, multiservice offices or some RATP , SNCF Transilien and Optile sales offices;
- or contact the Agene Navigo:
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
0969 39 22 22 (standard rate call)