|Orly/Roissy by bus or RER :||Fare with paper ticket||Fare on Navigo Easy and Navigo Liberté+|
|ORLY by train-RER C (Paris - Pont de Rungis + Orly shuttle)||€6.35||N/A|
|ORLYBUS (Paris Denfert-Rochereau - Orly)||€9.50||€8.50|
|ORLYVAL (Paris - Antony train-RER B - Orly)||€12.10 (Child rate 4-9 years: €6.05)||N/A|
|ROISSY CDG by train-RER B (Paris - Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport)||€10.30||N/A|
|Service to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport||€13.70||€12.00|
|Le Bus Direct Paris Aéroport||Single*||Return*|
|Orly - Paris Etoile / Champs Elysées (Line 1)||€12.00||€20.00|
|Roissy CDG - Paris Tour Eiffel (Line 2)||€18.00||€31.00|
|Orly - Roissy CDG (Line 3)||€22.00||€37.00|
|Roissy CDG - Gare Montparnasse (Line 4)||€18.00||€31.00|
Fares applicable from 1 November 2019
From ticket machines in stations
- RoissyBus, Roissy by train-RER B, OrlyBus, Orly by train-RER C and Orlyval tickets are sold at ticket machines in RATP and Transilien SNCF stations, in metro stations and, for OrlyBus and RoissyBus, on-board vehicles.
- You can add OrlyBus and RoissyBus tickets onto your Navigo Easy Travel Card at all sales counters and at RATP station ticket machines
Depuis l'application Vianavigo
- You can buy OrlyBus and RoissyBus tickets on your phone using the Vianavigo Android application and then store them on your phone or add them onto your Navigo Easy Travel Card.
With a credit card
- You can also buy your OrlyBus and RoissyBus ticket directly on board the vehicle, using a contactless payment card. You purchase and validate your ticket by presenting the contactless bank card (VISA or MASTERCARD) on the dedicated validator. The terminal validates the transaction and informs the passenger that the ticket is valid with the message "voyage validé” (trip validated). One bank card can only be used to buy one ticket. In case of inspection, the passenger must present the bank card used for payment in working order. A receipt is available on the ratp.orlyroissysanscontact.fr website
- Le Bus Direct (formerly Cars Air France) shuttle tickets are sold online on the lebusdirect.com website (e-ticket to print or save on smartphone). They can also be bought at ticket machines at the stops, or on board from the driver.
- Tickets for the shuttle to Beauvais are sold online on the aeroportbeauvais.com site or at the ticket office at the departure bus station.
Several services provide direct connections between Paris and Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports.
From / to Roissy CDG :
- Roissy by RER B ("Origin-Destination" ticket Roissy CDG - Paris), including a metro, train, RER connection in Paris
- Roissybus: Roissy CDG - Paris Opéra
- The Bus Direct Paris Airport shuttles: Roissy CDG - Paris (Etoile Champs-Elysées, Porte Maillot, Gare de Lyon, Gare Montparnasse, Trocadéro)
From / to Orly:
- Orlybus (bus): Orly - Paris Denfert-Rochereau
- Orlyval: Orlyval automatic metro between Orly and Antony station + RER B to Paris (metro, train or RER connection in Paris included)
- Orly by RER C: "GO C Paris shuttle" between Orly and Pont de Rungis + RER C to Paris (metro, train or RER connection in Paris included)
- Bus Direct Paris Airport Shuttles: Orly - Paris (Gare Montparnasse, La Motte-Piquet, Eiffel Tower, Trocadéro).
Good to know
- RoissyBus, Roissy by RER B, OrlyBus and Orly by RER C can be used with the corresponding specific tickets, and also with the Navigo Travel Card (Annual, Monthly, Weekly, Day), Mobilis, Navigo Solidarité 75% and Navigo Réduction 50% or Amethyst Travel Cards covering the zones necessary for the journey, Imagine R, Gratuité Transport and Paris Visite (Zones 1-5). Orly by RER C is also accessible with the Tickets Jeunes Weekend (Zones 1-5 and 3-5).
- OrlyBus and RoissyBus tickets are available on the Navigo Easy Travel Card, which you must obtain in advance, or can be purchased and stored on the phone from the Vianavigo application. They can also be bought directly in the vehicle, using a contactless bank card. They are also available in paper format.
- RoissyBus tickets can also be obtained directly on board the vehicle, using a contactless bank card.
- The Orlyval line can only be used with the Paris Visite pass (Zones 1-5) or a specific ticket.
- Bus services to Roissy and Orly airports (Le Bus Direct shuttles, formerly Cars Air France) and to Beauvais airport can only be used with specific tickets for these routes.