Does it work for me?
The SMS on-board ticket is right for you if:
- You are making a single journey without a connection (the ticket is valid for one hour).
- Your journey is on the Ile-de-France Mobilités bus networks.
- You have a Bouygues, Orange, SFR or Free mobile phone plan.
Simple and practical
If you find yourself at the bus stop and you don't have a ticket, don't panic
You can buy an on-board ticket with your phone by SMS
No need to have cash on you anymore. You can now buy your bus ticket anywhere in Ile-de-France using your phone!
How it works
- Type via SMS:
- the number of the bus route you are taking on the RATP network (for example: BUS24)
- the key word displayed at the bus stop or in the vehicle for OPTILE services
- Send the SMS to 93100
- You will receive a ticket in the form of an SMS message. The ticket is valid for one hour
- Show the SMS message to the bus driver