|1-3 (child aged 4 to 11)||€6.75||€11.00||€.15.05||€21.65|
|1-5 (child aged 4 to 11)||€14.25||€21.65||€30.35||€37.15|
Fares applicable from 1 January 2023
- A Zone 1-3 ticket will suffice if you stay in Paris and nearby sites (Saint-Denis Basilica, Stade de France, etc.);
- You will need a Zone 1-5 ticket if you want to go to Orly or Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airports, or if you want to go to Disneyland or visit sites in the outer suburbs (Versailles, Fontainebleau, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Vaux-le-Vicomte, etc.).
This ticket is available on the following media:
At ticket offices in RATP and SNCF Transilien stations and in distribution networks abroad.
- Valid from midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day, the Paris Visite ticket gives you unlimited travel within the selected zones, on all modes, except Filéo.
- It is available for two zone groups: Zones 1-3 and Zones 1-5. To access Orly or Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airports, as well as certain tourist sites far from the centre of Paris such as Versailles and Disneyland Paris you will need a Paris Visite Zones 1-5 ticket.
- The ticket is a paper ticket on which you must write the name of the holder and the dates of use.