Fares in euros
|All zones (1-5)||€24.00|
per year (all zones) - admin fees included
For children under 11 as of 31 December 2020, there is now a special rate of 24 euros per year. This price includes the administration fees (€8).
No departmental and / or social subsidy can be applied and no financing by a third-party payer is possible.
As of 1 September 2020, holders of a Scol'R Junior card for the 2020/2021 school year can sign for an Imagine R all-zone ticket free of charge and can benefit from a reimbursement from Ile-de-France Mobilités covering the full price of the Imagine R Junior ticket and administration fees.
This ticket is available on the following media:
For the 2020/2021 school year, you can sign up for the Imagine R Junior ticket up to 30 April 2021.
- Make your application online from your personal Navigo space ;
After checking your application, the Agence Imagine R will send you by post:
- Your Imagine R Travel Card together with your ticket if this is your first subscription
- A letter informing you that you can add your new Imagine R ticket onto your card if it is a renewal. You can top up at ticket machines or offices.
You will have to provide proof of identity to benefit from the Imagine R Junior ticket.
This annual ticket is reserved for young people under the age of 11 as of 31 December 2020 residing in Île-de-France.
It allows for unlimited travel throughout Île-de-France. It is valid on all modes of transport (Metro, Bus, express tram, train, RER, Tram, certain local services and Transport on demand), with the exception of Orlyval, VEA Disney shuttles, and tourist buses (OpenTour, Cars Rouges).
The Imagine R Junior ticket allows you to benefit from exclusive offers from a selection of partners thanks to the associated “Bons Plans” card. To obtain it, go to your personal space or the imagine-r.com website.
For the first year of subscription, the validity period of the Imagine R contract is 13 months (from 1 September until 30 September of the following year). When renewing, the duration of the contract is 12 months and covers the period from 1 October to 30 September of the following year.
In the event of loss or theft, Imagine R Junior is replaced only once a year and with a contribution of 23 euros (admin costs).
Many customer and after-sales services are associated with the Imagine R ticket:
- Replacement of lost, stolen, expired or defective card;
- Print confirmation of subscription certificate;
- Terminate subscription;
- Modification of means of payment or bank details;
You can access these services:
- From the online “Manage my Navigo card ” section.
- By phone or by email to the Agence Imagine R:
Agence imagine R
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex 09
09 69 39 22 22 (standard rate call)
- On the transport networks: sales offices, multiservice counters and some RATP , SNCF Transilien and Optile sales offices .