Fare in euros
|All zones (1-5)||€21.00|
Fares applicable from 1 January 2023 (*) These tickets are “de-zoned” at weekends, on public holidays, during short school holidays in Zone C and from mid-July to mid-August.
This ticket is available on the following media:
Those who can benefit from the Solidarity Reduction 75% are:
- The beneficiaries of the “Couverture Maladie Universelle Complémentaire CMU-C / Complémentaire Santé Solidaire (CSS) sans participation financière”, as well as the members of their household; or
- Recipients of the “Allocation de Solidarité Spécifique (ASS)”.
Good to know
- The 75% Solidarity Reduction ticket can only be added onto a Navigo Travel Card (not onto a Navigo Découverte Travel Card, an Annual Navigo ticket or a Navigo Imagine R ticket).
How to obtain your reduction and add your ticket?
- If you meet the conditions, go to www.solidaritetransport.fr to make your application or call the Agence Solidarité Transport on 0800 948 999, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm. You will need your CMU-C / Complémentaire Santé Solidaire (CSS) sans participation financière certificate or your Pôle Emploi number.
- The Agence Solidarité Transport does not charge a fee for administrative costs
- If you do not have a Navigo Travel Card, Agence Solidarité Transport can order one for you. You can also get one for free:
- immediately at a sales agency, RATP or SNCF Transilien ticket office (presenting proof of identity and proof of address); or
- within a maximum of three weeks from the "Manage my card" section, managed by the GIE Comutitres, or by returning the application form available at RATP and Transilien SNCF stations to the Agence Navigo.
- After having added your right to the 75% Discount onto your Navigo Travel Card, you can then buy and add a Navigo Solidarity 75% Monthly Ticket:
- at all ticket offices and ticket machines at RATP SNCF stations;
- Crédit Mutuel / CIC ATMs in Île-de-France;
- from local shops equipped with a Navigo terminal;
- online, by clicking on “Recharge ma carte Navigo ” provided you already a Navigo reader (on sale at stations).
- You can also add and travel with half-price tickets (after adding your right to your reduction onto your Navigo Travel Card).
- The 75% Solidarity Reduction, funded by Île-de-France Mobilités and the Île-de-France Region, allows its beneficiaries to purchase:
- Navigo Solidarity 75% Weekly or Monthly Tickets, sold with a 75% reduction on the price of the corresponding Navigo tickets;
- “Carnets” of 10 Tickets t+ and "Origin-Destination" tickets (valid on the train and RER), in a “carnet” of 10 or individually, with a 50% reduction.
- Navigo Solidarity 75% Monthly Tickets have the same characteristics as the corresponding Navigo ticket (access to networks, employer reimbursement).
- Normal reduced-price tickets remain paper tickets. The Navigo Travel Card, with the right to the Solidarity Reduction 75% added, is however required to be able to buy them and justify their use.
- The right to the reduction is granted for a period of 1 to 12 months, depending on the type and end date of social benefit. It can then be renewed with the Agence Solidarité Transport.
The 50% reduction also allows its beneficiaries to sign up to Navigo Liberté+ with a reduced rate profile.
To request or renew your right to the Navigo Solidarity 75% Reduction:
Agence Solidarité Transport Île-de-France
TSA 86838 - 95905 CERGY PONTOISE CEDEX
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
To benefit from the Navigo services associated with the Navigo Travel Card:
- Go to “Manage my Navigo card” online
- Or contact the Agence Navigo
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
0969 39 22 22 (non-premium rate call)
- Or go to RATP , SNCF Transilien , Optile the ticket offices
You can do the following:
- obtain a proof or purchase (employer reimbursement, etc.);
- increase the valid zones for your ticket;
- cancel and have your package refunded (subject to conditions);
- replace your lost, stolen, expired or defective card;
- modify your Navigo pass (photo, identity);
- replace your lost or stolen pass