A passenger with a reduced fare ticket must be able to prove their right to the reduction at any time during their trip. Under what conditions can I travel with a reduced fare ticket?
|Ticket t+ on Navigo Easy or smartphone
|Book of 10 tickets
|Book of 10 tickets (reduced price)
Maximise your budget
- Pay for your journeys as you go with no commitment or minimum period.
- Benefit from a reduced fare of €1.69 instead of €2.10 if you buy a book of 10 tickets.
Is it right for me?
Ticket t+ on a Navigo Easy pass or smartphone is the right fit if:
- Your journeys are mainly by metro or RER in central Paris.
- You travel by bus and tram throughout the Ile-de-France region.
- You mainly travel with t+ tickets and you want a more practical and ecological solution.
- You don’t make enough journeys to justify a monthly or weekly Navigo pass.
Simple and practical every day
No need to carry t+ tickets with you anymore. Your tickets are on your Navigo Easy pass or smartphone.
You can lend your Navigo Easy pass to a friend because it is not personalised.
No more queues. Just buy your t+ tickets on a Navigo Easy pass via the Ile-de-France Mobilités app.
How do I load a Ticket t+ onto a Navigo Easy pass?
- Buy a Navigo Easy pass.
- Use the Ile-de-France Mobilités app to load your Tickets t+ onto your Navigo Easy pass.
- When you travel, validate your journeys with your Navigo Easy pass.
You can also buy Tickets t+ with your Navigo Easy pass at any ticket office or ticket machine.
How to get a Ticket t+ on a smartphone?
Only Android users can use a Ticket t+ with their smartphone for now. To do this:
- Install the Ile-de-France Mobilités app.
- Use the app to buy your Tickets t+ on your smartphone.
- When you travel, validate your journeys with your smartphone.