This ticket is available on the following media:
This ticket is only sold in the event of a peak in pollution levels:
- when the Prefect of Police prohibits certain categories of vehicles from using the roads;
- when the President of the Region decides that air pollution level justifies triggering this special pricing
You can buy it on the day from ticket machines and from RATP and SNCF Transilien station ticket offices.
You can now also add your Antipollution Ticket onto your Navigo, Navigo Découverte, Navigo Annuel, Navigo Easy or Navigo Imagine R Travel Card:
- at all ticket offices and machines at RATP stations or SNCF stations
- from approved local shops
- on your phone from the Vianavigo Android app .
You can also buy and store your Antipollution Ticket on your phone via the Vianavigo Android app , and validate and travel with it on your phone.
- Antipollution Ticket on Navigo Travel Card and phone:
The ticket is valid for one day from 00:00 to 23:59 (the next day at 5:59 for Noctilien) on the day selected by the passenger when purchasing, in the event of a peak pollution levels.
- Antipollution Ticket on paper tickets:
The ticket is valid for one day from 5 a.m. to 3 a.m. the next day (5 a.m. for Noctilien) on the day chosen by the passenger when purchasing it, in the event of a peak in pollution levels.
- It allows for unlimited travel throughout Île-de-France, on all modes of transport (metro, train, RER, express tram, bus, and tram), with the exception of certain direct airport services. (Orlyval, Le Bus Direct Paris Aéroport shuttles, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour, Cars Rouges). It gives access to Roissy airport via RER B, Roissybus or Filéo, and access to Orly Airport via Orlybus and Go C Paris (Orlyrail).