School transport for disabled pupils and students

Updated on

Are you a school pupil and have a disability? Are you the parent of a disabled child? IDFM has set up the adapted school transport service.

Can you benefit from this service?

To benefit from the adapted school transport service, you must live in Ile-de-France and be educated in a general or professional, public or private educational institution under contract (for students), a “Centre de Formation en Apprentissage” (for apprentices), a higher education establishment under the supervision of the minister responsible for education and the minister responsible for higher education or the minister of agriculture (for students).

Contact the Maison départementale du Handicap (MDPH) responsible for your area so that they can confirm you are eligible for transport by IDFM.