Fare in euros 50% Reduction Week
Fare in euros 50% Reduction Month
|All zones (1-5)||€11.40||€37.60|
Fares applicable from 1 August 2017
This ticket is available on the following media:
- The 50% reduction is reserved for beneficiaries of AME
- AME beneficiaries must register with the Agence Solidarité Transport by providing a copy of their AME card
- After checking these documents, the right to the reduction is granted for a period of one to twelve months, depending on the date of the end of social benefits. It can then be renewed under the same conditions with the Agence Solidarité Transport.
Comment obtenir votre droit à la réduction ?
- If you meet the award conditions, go to www.solidaritetransport.fr to make your application or call the Agence Solidarité Transport on 0800 948 999 (free call), Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm; have your AME card with you.
- The Agence Solidarité Transport does not charge any admin fees.
- If you do not have a Navigo pass, Agence Solidarité Transport can order one for you. You can also get one for free:
- immediately at a sales office or RATP or SNCF Transilien ticket office (by presenting proof of identity and proof of address); or
- within a maximum of three weeks online from the "Manage my card " section, managed by the GIE Comutitres, or by returning the application form available at RATP and Transilien SNCF stations to the Agence Navigo.
You can add your entitlement to the 50% Reduction onto your Navigo card, you can then buy and add Navigo 50% Reduction Month or Week tickets:
- immediately at a RATP or SNCF Transilien ticket office (by presenting proof of identity and proof of address); or
- within a maximum of three weeks, by ordering it online from "">Manage my Navigo card" managed by the GIE Comutitres, or by returning the application form available at RATP and Transilien SNCF stations to the Agence Navigo.
You can then add your Navigo Free entitlement onto your Navigo card:
- at all ticket offices and machines at RATP or SNCF stations;
- online, by clicking on “Recharge my Navigo card ”, provided that you have a Navigo top up terminal (on sale in the stations).
You can also travel with tickets and half-price tickets (after adding your right to the reduction onto your Navigo Travel Card).
The 50% reduction permits beneficiaries to buy:
- Navigo Weekly or Monthly Tickets, sold with a 50% reduction on the price of the corresponding Navigo packages;
- “Carnets” of 10 Tickets t+ and "Origin-Destination" tickets (valid on the train and RER), in a “carnet” or individually, with a 50% reduction.
- The Navigo 50% Weekly or Monthly reduction tickets have the same characteristics as the corresponding Navigo tickets (accessible networks and employer reimbursement).
- Reduced price tickets are paper tickets. You will however need your Navigo Travel Card, with the right to a 50% discount added, to be able to buy them and justify their use.
- The right to this reduction is granted for a period of one to twelve months, depending on the type and end date of social benefits. It can then be renewed with the Agence Solidarité Transport.
- The 50% reduction also allows its beneficiaries to buy a Navigo Liberté+ Travel Card with a reduced rate profile.
Good to know
- The 50% reduction rights are issued only on the Navigo Travel Card (they cannot be added onto a Navigo Découverte, Navigo Annual or a Navigo Imagine R card).
To request or renew your right to the 50% Discount:
Agence Solidarité Transport
TSA 86838 - 95905 CERGY PONTOISE CEDEX
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
To carry out operations linked to your Navigo card (in the event of loss or theft, for example):
- Go online to the "Manage my Navigo card " section.
- Or contact the Agence Navigo
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
0969 39 22 22 (standard rate call)