|On the bus / metro / tram, RER in Paris, or the Montmartre funicular*||€1.69||€0.84|
|When a trip on the bus / tram is made immediately before or after a trip on the RER in Paris / metro then only one trip will be charged.||€0.00|
|Long-distance bus / tram journey**||€3.38||€1.69|
Fares applicable from 1 January 2023
If, during a day (00h-23h59), you travel a lot by metro, RER in Paris, bus (except OrlyBus and RoissyBus) or tram, you will be charged a maximum of €8.45 (price of Navigo Day ticket Zone 1-2).
For example, if during a single day you make 8 trips on the metro, you will only be charged €8.45, for the whole day (00:00 to 23:59), instead of €13.52.
*When a journey on the bus / tram is made immediately before and / or after a journey on the metro / RER in Paris, only one journey will be charged.
**For long-distance bus / tram lines when your journey includes a connection from / to a bus / tram or metro / RER in Paris, the two journeys will be charged €3.38.
This ticket is available on the following media:
After you have signed up to the Navigo Liberté+ service, you travel by validating your Navigo Travel Card during your trip. Each month, the cost of your trips are added up and the total amount of your trips is deducted the following month from your bank account. If you don't travel that month, you pay nothing!
Planning to travel more? You can add a Navigo all zones Weekly, Monthly or Annual ticket onto the Travel Card at any time.
You can track your trips and view your invoices from your personal space online.
The Navigo Liberté + contract allows for travel on the following services:
- Metro lines
- RER / train lines in Paris (Zone 1)
- Bus routes lines covered by an agreement with Île-de-France Mobilités for which the Ile-de-France pricing is applicable
- Orlybus and Roissybus
- Tram and Tzen lines
- The Montmartre funicular.
- Long-distance bus
The Navigo Liberté + contract does not allow travel on the following services:
- Tram 11 Express
The following connections are free of charge for 90 minutes:
- Between the RER in Paris / metro and the RER in Paris / metro (without exiting)
- Between bus / tram / Tzen and bus / tram / Tzen (excluding return trips and interruption of the journey)
- Between the RER in Paris / metro and the bus / tram
Good to know:
- The contract is non-binding, termination is possible at any time and free of charge
- Navigo Liberté+ can only be added to a Navigo Travel Card (with your name, first name and photo).
You can carry out various operations related to your contract:
- Monitor past trips
- Consult invoices
- Consult bank debits
From your personal Navigo space online, or at ticket offices, in certain RATP or SNCF Navigo Service counters:
- Change bank details
- Declare loss or theft of the Navigo Travel Card
For any enquiries:
- Log in to your personal Navigo space online
- Go to sales offices, certain RATP ticket offices or Navigo SNCF service counters
- Contact the Agence Navigo on 09.69.39.22.22 (standard rate call)