Some connections are free in Paris (see details at the bottom of the page)
|Bus / Tram *
|RER in Paris / Metro
|Long distance bus
Maximise your budget
- Pay for your journeys as you go with no commitment or minimum period.
- Benefit from a reduced fare of €1.69 instead of €2.10 for a standard ticket t+.
- Over the period of one day, you can only be charged up to €8.45 (the price of a Navigo Day 2-zone ticket). Once you have reached that limit, further journeys are free.
Is it right for me?
Navigo Liberté + is the right fit if:
- Your journeys are mainly by metro or RER in central Paris.
- You travel by bus and tram throughout the Ile-de-France region.
- You mainly travel with t+ tickets and you want a more practical, simpler and commitment-free solution.
- You don’t make enough journeys to justify a monthly or weekly Navigo pass.
Simple and practical every day
No need to carry t+ tickets with you anymore. Just use your Navigo Travel Card.
No need to reload your pass and no more queues to buy your tickets at the ticket office or ticket machines.
How does it work?
- Subscribe for Navigo Liberté + with your IBAN or RIB.
- Validate your Navigo Travel Card every time you travel
- Each month, your trips are totalled up and you are billed the following month.
- If you are planning to travel more, you can load an all-zones Navigo Weekly or Navigo Monthly ticket at any time onto the same pass.
How do I subscribe?
You can subscribe online or at any official sales point or ticket office.