For passengers over 62 years of age and under certain conditions, an advantageous rate of 42.05 euros per month (over 12 months), that is 50% of the price of the Navigo Monthly ticket.
These prices do not include the administration fees for new sign ups (€7.60).
This ticket is available on the following media:
Navigo Annual Senior Ticket:
- If you already have a Navigo Annual ticket, you can sign up online in your personal space. Note: to benefit from the Senior fare for the following month, you must subscribe online before the 10th of the current month.
- If you do not have a Navigo Annual ticket, please go to a Navigo sales office (SNCF , RATP ou Optile ) or RATP Club offices with bank details and proof of identity.
- Within the selected zones, this ticket is valid on all modes of transport (metro, train-RER, express tram, tram and bus including Filéo) with the exception of certain direct airport services (Orlyval, Direct Paris-Airport bus ex-Cars Air France, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour, Cars Rouges).
- You can sign up, with the possibility to modify, suspend or terminate at any time:
for one year, renewable each year; or with no time limit, by automatic monthly bank transfer (12 transfers over 12 months).
- In the event of loss or theft, the ticket can be replaced immediately and free of charge (twice a year at most).
Good to know
- Senior pricing is only available as a "all zones" ticket
- Admin fees are 7.60 euros.
Lots of customer and after-sales services are associated with the Navigo Annual package:
- suspension / resumption of the ticket at any time;
- termination of the subscription;
- replacement of the lost, stolen, expired or defective card;
- modification of the Navigo card (photo, identity)*;
- modification of the means of payment (except for the Senior Tariff) or bank details;
(*) Only in sales offices, multiservice counters and certain RATP ticket offices
You can access these services:
- From the “Manage my Navigo card” page;
- By contacting Agence Navigo Annuel:
Agence Navigo Annuel
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex 09
09 69 39 22 22 (standard rate call)
- On the transport networks: sales offices, multiservice counters and some RATP , SNCF Transilien and Optile sales offices .
For the Navigo Annual Senior Ticket, go to a Navigo ticket office (RATP, SNCF, Optile) or RATP Club counters with your bank details and proof of identity.
- The only authorised means of payment for the Senior Ticket is a monthly automatic bank transfer: if you already have an Annual Navigo and you pay by with cash or card, you must change your means of payment at a Navigo sales office (SNCF, RATP or Optile) or at RATP Club counters.
- The Senior ticket is only available as an “all zones” ticket (Zones 1 to 5): if you already have a 2-zone Annual Navigo ticket (Zones 2-3, 3-4 or 4-5), you must modify the selected zones at a sales office, certain RATP ticket offices or at Navigo SNCF Service Centres.