This ticket is available on the following media:
You can add your pass onto your Navigo Travel Card:
- at all ticket offices and ticket machines at RATP or SNCF stations;
- from approved local shops (available soon);
- on your phone with the Vianavigo app .
First time use
The Navigo Jeunes Week-end ticket can be used on the entire network in the Île-de-France region:
- regular public transport routes (metro, train, RER, express tram, tram, bus);
- Orlybus and Roissybus;
- Noctilien night buses;
- on certain local services and Transport on demand;
- TER or Intercity trains (except when reservation required) in 2nd class.
It is not valid on Orlyval, Fileo, TGV, or on lines which do not apply the Ile-de-France tariff.
Zones and validity
- This ticket is available for groups of zones: 1-3, 1-5 or 3-5.
- It does not "dezone" at weekends, public holidays and during holiday periods.
It is valid for one day, only in the selected zones, until 23.59 on all modes and until 05.59 the next day on Noctilien night buses.
You can carry out these operations related to manage your ticket:
- change the selected zones;
- cancel and request a refund of the ticket under certain conditions
For any specific need:
Further information: General conditions of sale and use (GCVU) of the contactless Navigo Jeunes Week-end ticket.