Number of children
You live alone
You live as a couple
|per additional child||€305||€305|
The fixed amount and the activity bonus (prime d’activité) are automatically calculated by CAF and appear on RSA payment confirmations. The Free Navigo Ticket is only available on a Navigo Travel Card (it cannot be added onto a Navigo Découverte card, an Annual Navigo card or a Navigo Imagine R card). It can be renewed every three months, as long as the criteria are met.
This ticket is available on the following media:
- If you meet the conditions, go to www.solidaritetransport.fr to submit your application or call Agence Solidarité Transport on 0800 948 999. They will take the steps required for you free of charge.
- You will need:
- your CMU-C / Complémentaire Santé Solidaire (CSS) sans participation financière certificate issued by Sécurité Sociale and your latest statement from Pôle Emploi, if you benefit from the CMU-C / Complémentaire Santé Solidaire (CSS) sans participation financière and ASS; or
- your “Caisse d’Allocations Familiales” number if you are a beneficiary of RSA.
If you do not have a Navigo Travel Card, Agence Solidarité Transport can order one for you. You can also get it for free:
- immediately at a RATP or SNCF Transilien ticket office or multiservice counter (by presenting proof of identity and proof of address); or
- within a maximum of three weeks, by ordering it online from the "Manage my Navigo card" area managed by the GIE Comutitres, or by returning the application form available at the ticket offices at RATP and Transilien SNCF stations to the Agence Navigo.
- You can then add your Free Navigo entitlement onto your Navigo card:
- at all ticket offices and ticket machines at RATP or SNCF stations;
- online, by clicking on “Recharge my Navigo card ”, provided that you have a Navigo top up machine (on sale in stations).
Requirements to benefit
Live in Île-de-France and:
- be part of an RSA beneficiary household under certain means-tested conditions (the sum of your fixed amount and the activity bonus (prime d’activité) must be less than the limits defined by Île-de-France Mobilités; or
- be unemployed and benefit from both the Specific Solidarity Allowance (ASS) and the Complementary Universal Health Coverage (CMU-C) / Complémentaire Santé Solidaire (CSS) without financial participation.
- This ticket allows for free travel throughout Île-de-France, giving access to the same networks as a Navigo all-zone pass (Zones 1-5).
- It is valid on all modes of transport (metro, bus, train, RER, express tram, tram), with the exception of certain direct airport services (Orlyval, Bus Direct Paris-Aéroport ex-Cars Air France, shuttles VEA Disney) and tourist buses (OpenTour, Cars Rouges).
To request or renew your right to Free Transport contact:
Agence Solidarité Transport
TSA 86838 - 95905 CERGY PONTOISE CEDEX
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
To carry out operations linked to your Navigo card (in the event of loss or theft, for example):
- log on to the Navigo online "Manage my Navigo card", provided you have a Navigo top up terminal (on sale at stations).
- or contact the Agence Navigo:
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
09 69 39 22 22 (standard rate call)
or go to RATP , SNCF Transilien or Optile ticket offices