Prices in euros
|All zones (1-5)||€827.20|
Rates applicable from 1 August 2017
You can pay with a single payment at the beginning of the year or by automatic monthly bank transfer with no time limit. It can be modified, suspended or terminated at any time without charge.
This ticket is also available with Senior Pricing.
This ticket is available on the following media:
- Within the selected zones, this ticket is valid on all modes of transport (metro, train, RER, express tram, tram and bus including Filéo) with the exception of certain direct airport services (Orlyval, Direct Paris-Airport bus ex-Cars Air France, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour, Cars Rouges).
- After you have signed up you can modify, suspend or cancel the ticket at any time:
- for one year, paid in one payment at the beginning of the year, renewable each year; or
- with no time limit, by automatic monthly bank transfer (11 transfers every 12 months).
- In the event of loss or theft, replacement is immediate and free (twice a year at most).
Choice of zones
"ALL ZONES" TICKET
Lets you travel throughout Île-de-France (Zones 1 to 5), every day.
2 ZONES TICKET
- Only valid in the selected zones (2-3, 3-4 or 4-5), with the exception of “dezoned” periods.
- It is "dezoned" on weekends, public holidays, during short school holidays and during the summer from 15 July to 15 August. At these times you can travel throughout the Île-de-France region
Good to know
- The Annual Navigo ticket package is reimbursed to employees at a rate of 50% or more by employers for the zones needed for home-work travel.
- The selected zones of the Annual Navigo Ticket can be modified, and monthly payments will be adjusted as a result, except for the Senior pricing ticket which is only available in “all zones”.
- The Annual Navigo ticket entitles you to two free carpooling trips per day
- Admin fees are 7.60 euros.
Many customer and after-sales services are associated with the Annual Navigo ticket:
- print a receipt, for example for reimbursement by your employer;
- modify selected zones (except for the Senior ticket);
- suspension / resumption of the ticket at any time;
- cancellation of the subscription;
- replacement of the lost, stolen, expired or defective card;
- modification of the Navigo Travel Card (photo, identity)*;
- modification of the means of payment (except for the Senior ticket) or bank details;
(*) Only at sales offices, multiservice counters and certain RATP ticket offices
You can access these services:
- From the “Manage my Navigo card” page;
- Through the Agence Navigo Annuel:
Agence Navigo Annuel
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex 09
09 69 39 22 22 (standard rate call)
- On the transport networks: sales offices, multiservice counters and some RATP , SNCF Transilien and Optile sales offices .
For the Navigo Annual Senior Ticket, go to a Navigo ticket office (RATP, SNCF, Optile) or RATP Club counters with your bank details and proof of identity.
- The only means of payment authorised to benefit from Senior pricing is monthly automatic bank transfer: if you already have an Annual Navigo and pay by cash or card, you must change your means of payment at a Navigo sales office (SNCF, RATP or Optile) or in RATP Club counters.
- Senior pricing is only available as an All Zones ticket (Zones 1 to 5): if you already have a 2-zone Annual Navigo (Zones 2-3, 3-4 or 4-5), you must modify the selected zones with a sales office, certain RATP counters or at Navigo SNCF Services counters.