Number of zones
Fare in euros
|2 zones||1-2 / 2-3 / 4-3 / 4-5||€ 8.45|
|3 zones||1-3 / 2-4 / 3-5||€ 11.30|
|4 zones||1-4 / 2-5||€ 14.00|
|5 zones||1-5||€ 20.10|
Fares applicable from 1 January 2023
This ticket is available on the following media:
You can add your ticket onto your Navigo Travel Card:
- at all ticket offices and machines at RATP or SNCF stations;
- from approved local shops (available soon);
- on your phone with the IDF Mobilités app.
Within the selected zones, the Navigo Day Ticket is valid on all modes of transport (metro, train, RER, express tram, tram, bus including Filéo), with the exception of certain direct airport services. (Orlyval, Bus Direct Paris-Aéroport ex-Cars Air France, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour, Cars Rouges).
The ticket is valid for one day. It goes on sale on the day and up to six days in advance.
Choice of zones
The Navigo Day Ticket is available for the following zone combinations: 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, 1-5, 2-3, 2-4, 2-5, 3-4, 3-5, 4- 5
Valid only in the selected zones, until midnight on all modes and until the end of service on Noctilien.
This ticket is added onto a Navigo Travel Card that you must obtain in advance.
It can also be purchased and stored on your phone with the IDF Mobilités app.
It can be added to a:
- Navigo Travel Card
- Navigo Découverte Travel Card
- Navigo Easy Travel Card
You can carry out several operations to manage your ticket:
- modification of the selected zones;
- cancellation and refund of the ticket under certain conditions;
For any enquiries:
- go to a RATP , SNCF Transilien or Optile ticket office