Fare in euros
|All zones (1-5)||€84.10|
(*) These packages are “de-zoned” on weekends, on public holidays, during short school holidays in Zone C and from mid-July to mid-August. This means that all tickets are valid in all zones during these periods.
The Navigo ticket is reimbursed to employees at a rate of 50% or more by employers for the zones needed for home-work travel.
This ticket is also available on an annual basis, you can save one month! Find out more about the Annual Navigo ticket
This ticket is available on the following media:
Buy from customer services:
- From the online "Manage my Navigo card" section
- At ticket offices and multiservice counters
You can top up your ticket:
- At the ticket offices and ticket machines at RATP or SNCF stations;
- At Crédit Mutuel / CIC ATMs in Île-de-France;
- From local shops equipped with a Navigo recharging terminal;
- From the “Manage my card” online section
- On your phone using the Vianavigo app.
- You can buy and store your Navigo Monthly ticket on your phone using the Vianavigo application ("all zones" only, Zones 1 to 5).
Within the selected zones, this ticket is valid on all modes of transport (metro, train, RER, express tram, tram and bus including Filéo) with the exception of certain direct airport services (Orlyval, Bus Direct Paris-Airport (ex-Cars Air France, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour, Cars Rouges).
Choice of zones
All zones ticket
- This allows you to travel throughout Île-de-France (Zones 1 to 5), every day.
2 zones ticket
- Only valid in the selected zones (2-3, 3-4 or 4-5), with the exception of “dezoned” periods.
- It is "dezoned" on weekends, public holidays, during short school holidays in Zone C and during summer from mid-July to mid-August. It is then possible to travel throughout the Île-de-France region.
- It can be supplemented by a Navigo Day Ticket valid for additional zones or for an additional period.
You can carry out various operations to manage your ticket:
- print a receipt for employer reimbursement;
- add zones to the ticket;
- cancel and request a refund of the ticket under certain conditions;
- replacement of a lost, stolen, expired or defective card (excluding Navigo Découverte cards);
- modification of the Navigo card (photo, identity) - (Excluding Navigo Découverte cards);
For any request
- online to “Manage my Navigo card”.
- go to a RATP , SNCF Transilien or Optile ticket office;
- contact the “Agence Navigo” 95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex 09 69 39 22 22 (standard rate call)
For more information on available customer services and steps that can be taken, see the general conditions of use.