Fare in euros
|All zones (1-5)||€30.00|
Fares applicable from 1 January 2023
This weekly ticket is also available with solidarity pricing. Find out more about the 50% and 75% discounts for Navigo Semaine.
This ticket is available on the following media:
You can add your Navigo Weekly Ticket onto your Navigo Travel Card:
- At “Manage my Navigo card”
- At all counters and automatic ticket machines at RATP or SNCF stations;
- Crédit Mutuel / CIC ATMs in Île-de-France;
- From local shops equipped with a Navigo recharging terminal.
- On your phone from the IDF Mobilités app.
You can buy and store your Navigo Weekly Ticket on your phone with the IDF Mobilités application (only the "all zones" ticket, Zones 1 to 5).
- Within the selected zones, the Navigo Weekly Ticket is valid on all modes of transport (metro, train, RER, express tram, tram, bus including Filéo), with the exception of certain direct airport services. (Orlyval, Bus Direct Paris-Aéroport ex-Cars Air France, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour, Cars Rouges).
- The ticket is valid for one week (Monday to Sunday). It is on sale from Friday for the following week.
Choice of zones
- This choice lets you travel throughout Île-de-France (Zones 1 to 5), every day.
- Only valid in the selected zones (2-3, 3-4 or 4-5).
- It can be supplemented by a Navigo Day Ticket valid for additional zones or for an additional period.
Good to know
- The Navigo Weekly Ticket is reimbursed to employees at a rate of 50% or more by employers for the zones needed for home-work travel.
- This ticket can be added on a Navigo / Navigo Découverte Travel Card that you must obtain in advance, or on your phone through the IDF Mobilités application (only the "all zones" ticket, Zones 1 to 5).
You can carry out various operations to manage your ticket:
- print a receipt, for example for reimbursement by your employer;
- add additional zones to the ticket;
- cancellation and refund of the ticket under certain conditions;
- replacement of the lost, stolen, expired or defective card (excluding Navigo Découverte Travel Cards);
- modification of the Navigo Travel Card (photo, identity) - (Excluding Navigo Découverte Travel Cards);
To make changes or request a receipt:
- log into "Manage my Navigo card" area managed by the GIE Comutitres
- go to a ticket offices or sales point (agence commerciale), operated by RATP , SNCF Transilien and Optile .
- or contact the “Agence Navigo”
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
phone : 09 69 39 22 22 (standard rate call)
Further information: General conditions of sale and use (CGVU) of the Navigo Monthly Ticket and Navigo Weekly ticket