Laurent Probst is Managing Director...
Since March 2016, Laurent Probst (42) has been the Managing Director of Île-de-France Mobilités. He is a certified chief engineer of Bridges, Waters and Forests, a graduate of the Ecole Polytechnique and obtained a master's degree from the London School of Economics. In addition, he holds the position of Vice-President of the European Association of Transport Organising Authorities (EMTA).
Previously, he was in government service for more than ten years in the field of transport. He is particularly specialised in financing issues and held positions as Head of Infrastructure Financing, then Head of the Public-Private Partnerships. Finally, he was Deputy Director of the management of the motorway network between 2012 and early 2016, where he managed the motorway concession contracts.
Laurent Probst was also an advisor to Valérie Pécresse for more than three years, first as an advisor for financial and real estate affairs at the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, then as deputy chief of staff at the Ministry of Budget and State Reform
...supported by two deputy general managers:
- Elodie Hanen, Deputy Managing Director in charge of Development.
A graduate of the Ecole Polytechnique and the universities of Berkeley (California) and Columbia (New York), she has, for more than fifteen years, conducted design studies and supported the implementation of complex projects, in France and internationally, in the fields of construction and transport infrastructure.
She is more particularly in charge of foresight, planning studies for new public transport links, as well as major infrastructure projects in the Ile-de-France region including the development of tram lines, metros and the Grand Paris Express.
- Jean-Louis Perrin, Deputy Managing Director in charge of Operations.
A certified engineer of Bridges, Waters and Forests, he spent the first part of his career in government service, in various territorial administrations to oversee development and transport projects. He then held the position of General Manager of technical services in several large French conurbations including Nice Côte d'Azur.
At Île-de-France Mobilités, he first handled the management of development projects in Île-de-France.
He now more particularly supervises the operation of rail transport, buses and trams, quality of service and all digital passenger services.
Composition of the Management Committee :
- Arnaud CROLAIS, Director of Infrastructure
- Laurence DEBRINCAT, Director of Foresight & Research
- Olivier FRANCOIS, Chief of Staff
- Emmanuel GRANDJEAN, Director of Resources
- Mélanie GOFFIN, Director of Finance, Purchasing & Contracts
- Xavier GUEPET, Director of Communications
- Jean-Christophe MONNET, Deputy Director for Passenger Relations, Territories & European Actions
- Kamel OULD-SAID, Director of Intermodality, Services & Marketing
- Nunzia PAOLACCI, Director of Rail
- Pierre RAVIER, Director of Aboveground Mobility
- Philippe ROMMELAERE, Accountant
And more than 400 employees at the service of Ile-de-France residents.
Joining Île-de-France Mobilités means choosing to invest in a public institution with more than 400 employees mobilised around one goal: to improve the daily life of passengers in Île-de-France.